Vital to these Medical Camps Missions, The Ministry of Health (Gok), Asante Nagoya Japan and The Egmont Trust are our sponsors and partners who Offer Health professionals, Technical and Financial assistance and contribute in no small measure towards the success of our free healthcare project.
We are funded through:
- Hospital Van and equipments from Ichinomiya Naka Lions Club
- Ahsante Nagoya Japan Fundraises for Free medical supplies
- Cooperate sponsors,RUNELD Members and Local community partnerships in-kind Gifts, Donations resulting in about 2.1 leverage for all financial gifts.
Though we have come some distance the work ahead is enormous, we are however convinced that as we continue to develop new partnerships with Healthcare stakeholders, Community participation in effective project implementation and resource mobilization will attract sustainable healthy lifestyles in Homabay County.
Call To Service and Donations
RUNELD has been positioned as an organization that provide regular opportunities to volunteer as health professionals (Physical, Dentists, Nurse, Social worker, Medical Doctors and surgeons)
Opportunities are also open to non Medical Professionals in sustainable Development with passion of reaching rural vulnerable communities endowed with material resources & love of Christ.
- Short term medical volunteer 1-2 months
- Medical volunteer program 3month to 3 years
Project based teams working in the Hospital to provide primary health care
We give ordinary people who are passionate about and committed to a cause the tools, skills, and support they need to live healthy lives.Read More.